A Journey through the lands of the Saints
One of the offers from the San Giovanni Rotondo Palace in the Gargano region that particularly stands out is the “Journey Through the Lands of the Saints.”
This special deal has been specifically designed for those who want to experience a voyage of discovery through the faith, history and art of the Puglian landscape.
There is an unmissable “All Inclusive” offer for exploring the Gargano region which covers:
- A choice of single, double, triple or quadruple rooms and, if necessary, the option to add a cot;
- Overnight stay with an intercontinental breakfast;
- Hotel accommodation (includes: drinks, water, wine and juices);
- City Tax;
- Transfer Service;
- Guided Tours.
“A Journey Through the Lands of the Saints” is one of the best hotel offers in the Gargano region because this provides guests with a programme that has been carefully designed down to the minutest detail:
- Hotel accommodation with dinner and an overnight stay.
- A guided tour of the sacred places where Padre Pio lived.
- Departure for Monte Sant’Angelo (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) with a guided tour of the Abbey of Santa Maria di Pulsano, a guided tour of the Grotto of St. Michael the Archangel and a tour through the streets of the historic town centre.
- A visit to the Monastery of San Matteo which is surrounded by the beauties of Mother Nature and where you can visit the permanent Nativity scene inside.
- Return to the hotel for lunch and departure.
This “Journey Through the Lands of the Saints” is one of the most competitively priced hotel offers in the Gargano region:
- Overnight stay in a Classic room: €190.00;
- Overnight stay in a Superior room with a balcony: €220.00;
- Overnight stay in a Superior room with a terrace: €240.00.
Children (from 3 to 12 years):
- Overnight stay in a classic room: €100.00;
- Overnight stay in a Superior room with a balcony: €100.00;
- Overnight stay in a Superior room with a terrace: €120.00.
Children up to 2 years of age stay free of charge.
This is what’s on offer when staying at the San Giovanni Rotondo Palace, a 4 Star hotel situated in the strategically located Via San Salvatore.
You’ll find us just a stone’s throw from the Viale Cappuccini, the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, the vast hospital known as the “Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza” on the Via Crucis, the outpatients clinic and the Basilica of San Pio da Pietrelcina.
Discover the best hotel offers in Gargano.
Find out more about the “Journey Through the Lands of the Saints” from the San Giovanni Rotondo Palace Hotel.
- 4 Star Hotel Gargano Close to Padre Pio’s Shrine
- A Journey through the lands of the Saints
- Gargano family tour
- Pilgrimages to San Giovanni Rotondo 2021
- 4 Star Hotel near the Sanctuary of San Pio
- Hotel in Gargano
- A Family Hotel in Gargano
- Pet Friendly Hotel San Giovanni Rotondo
- Hotel Near the Dinosaur Park, Foggia
- Hotel Near the Sea in Gargano
- Hotel Near the Gargano Nature Reserve
- Wedding Venue Gargano Italy
- Hotel Near Monte Sant'Angelo Apulia
- Luxury Hotel Gargano
- Hotel With Parking San Giovanni Rotondo
Only by booking from the official site:
- Best rate guaranteed
- Rooms and offers exclusively on the site