A Family Hotel in Gargano
The San Giovanni Rotondo Palace is the perfect hotel in the Gargano region for families because it can provide all the necessary comforts and services that you and your family could need.
Families with children will be delighted with the location, the cosy and comfortable rooms, the in-house restaurant and the fact that you can also bring your family pets.
The hotel is located in San Giovanni Rotondo, in the heart of the Gargano region, just a short distance from numerous places of interest in the area, all of which are easily reachable by car.
This hotel is the perfect solution for families wishing to spend their holidays in the Gargano because we can offer triple and quadruple rooms which are perfect for couples with one or two children.
The rooms are comfortable and welcoming and some of the rooms have their own balcony. The accommodation is completely sound-proofed and the rooms all have a 32” LED TV with satellite channels, free Wi-Fi access, a safety deposit box, a minibar, air conditioning and central heating and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.
Room service is available 24 hours a day. Upon request, and subject to availability, we can also provide a cot for your little ones.
The hotel’s in-house restaurant is a particularly popular feature which will enable you to enjoy all your daily meals in the hotel so there’s no need to worry about finding somewhere to eat.
A buffet breakfast is served from 07:00 to 09:00 and offers a range of traditional dishes using the freshest local ingredients.
The hotel’s excellent location makes it possible to access all the fun and interesting places for families in the Gargano region both quickly and easily:
- The Gargano National Park: just a few steps from the hotel, you’ll find trails that take you straight into the natural world. These can be enjoyed on foot, by bicycle or as an integral part of an organised excursion;
- The Paleontological Dinosaur Museum in Borgo Celano: is just 5 km from the hotel and is where you can learn about the prehistory of the area with life-sized reproductions of dinosaurs and has an outdoor children’s park;
- Manfredonia: is 27 km from the hotel and has the largest salt flats in Europe. Today, they are an integral part of a nature reserve and an idyllic spot in which to admire numerous species of birds, including pink flamingos:
- Rodi Garganico: is 51 km away and here you will find the beautiful beaches of Ponente and Levante which have been awarded the FEE blue flags and the Green flags awarded by the Italian Paediatrician’s Association. These offer a great expanse of fine sand, clean water, plenty of bathing facilities and activities for children:
- Vieste: this pearl of the Gargano region is just 70 km away and boasts one of the most beautiful coastlines in Italy with hidden coves, impressive cliffs and sea caves, silvery-pink beaches and crystal clear waters. The beach at Castello is home to the imposing Pizzomunno stone chimney stack and in the village itself, you’ll find the Malacological Museum which houses over 10,000 shells from all over the world.
Book your stay at the San Giovanni Rotondo Palace, the perfect Hotel for families in Gargano.
Only by booking from the official site:
- Best rate guaranteed
- Rooms and offers exclusively on the site